Rich and silky smooth cashew-based pumpkin pie. Served with So Delicious Coconut Whip.
Each 9" inch pie serves 10-12 people
Regrettably, we are not able to offer script on cakes that are being packaged for shipping.
A week's notice is needed for ordering this cake. Please order at least a week before you'd like to receive or pick-up your cake.
If you are ordering for a time-sensitive event, our bakery strongly recommends scheduling your cake to arrive at least 1-2 days before you will be serving the item. Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen is not responsible for delays in transit once your package has been transferred to Fedex.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Pick-up & Delivery Details
- We produce Monday-Friday; we are closed on Saturdays & Sundays
- No deliveries on Sunday or Monday
- Saturday deliveries are available if requested delivery date is 7 days (or more) after order date - specify desired Saturday in notes at checkout.
- Pasadena pick-ups: (Free) Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm 1190 N. Fair Oaks Ave. #101
- Downtown pick-ups: (Free) Anytime, anyday. 880 W 1st St. 90012; pick-up in lobby.
- Delivery fees vary by city and area. Please select your city/area for rates.
Use and Care
Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Cakes, pies, donuts, thin mints, and cheese will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer covered.
Pumpkin, almond, sea salt, dates, cashews, water, vanilla extract, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice. So Delicious Coconut Whip: water, coconut oil, tapioca syrup, cane sugar, pea protein, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum.